Ver.2.0.2009110201 for Mozilla Firefox
Links to XPI packages
If you see any problem, see FAQ at first. If there is no solution, post a report to the issue tracker on the GitHub please.
If you use Mozilla Suite or Netscape 7, see How to install and update? (contains important notes)
This extension includes a self uninstaller. Please open the preferences panel Preferences > Advanced > Tab Killer, click the button Uninstall in the dialog.
When you couldn't remove it completely, see How to uninstall by hand?
Released version includes following language packs:
- English (en-US)
- Japanese (ja-JP)
- French (fr-FR, by Jean-Bernard Marcon)
- Polish (pl-PL, by Leszek (teo) Życzkowski)
There is the updating history and the list of known problems.
- Works on Minefield and Firefox 3.6.
- Works on Minefield and Shiretoko.
- Supporting of Firefox 2 and older versions is dropped.
- Fixed: Inifinity error when windows are closed on Firefox 3 disappeared.
- Improved: By default, you can choose how treat requests for new tab (or tab closing) to, when you do actions about tabs.
- Fixed: Works with All-in-One Gestures correctly.
- Added: Polish locale is available. (made by by Leszek (teo) Życzkowski)
- Improved: In Firefox 2, "Recently Closed Window" feature is available instead of "Recently Closed Tabs".
- Fixed: An fatal error about getting chrome URL of the default browser in the lately Firefox disappeared.
- Modified: CSS rules for hidden menu items have been brushed up on a few points.
- Fixed: Menu items for tabbed browsing have been shown correctly when Tab Killer is disabled.
- Improved: A new setting to turn Tab Killer off has been available.
- Fixed: Configuration dialog has worked correctly.