Tabs on Bottom
Ver.0.7.3 for Mozilla Firefox
Applies "Tabs on Bottom" appearance.
Links to XPI packages
If you see any problem, see FAQ at first. If there is no solution, post a report to the issue tracker on the GitHub please.
Including Language Packs
Released version includes following language packs:
- English (en-US)
- Japanese (ja-JP)
There is the updating history and the list of known problems.
- 0.7.3 (2016.06.15)
- Define custom style rules safely for each platform.
- 0.7.2 (2016.06.15)
- Show the toolbox by mousemove correctly, at the fullscreen mode.
- 0.7.1 (2016.02.05)
- Marked as e10s compatible.
- 0.7 (2016.02.05)
- Double click on the blank area of the tab bar opens a new tab correctly, on Nightly 47.0a1.
- 0.6 (2016.02.03)
- Update codes for lately Firefox.
- Drop support for old Firefox 37 and older.
- 0.5 (2014.05.06)
- Allow to hide the title bar if Tree Style Tab addon is installed.
- 0.4 (2014.05.01)
- Opens a new tab by double-click on the blank area on the tab bar. (This is a simulation of the behavior of Firefox 28 and older.)
- 0.3 (2014.03.29)
- Works on Firefox 29 and later
- 0.2 (2013.12.02)
- Fix fatal syntax error...
- 0.1 (2013.12.01)